Help Namaste SOS by Donating

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CHILD QUALIFIES AS AN ORPHAN

On Dec. 30th, I received news that my child, who previously was "not clearly approvable" is now, after submitting of my further evidence, qualifies as an orphan.  This deems him adoptable and qualifies him for a Visa.  I now have a final interview at which time they may find new evidence that would allow them to deny me a Visa.  But if not,  he will receive a Visa and we will be allowed to return home at last.  This interview is scheduled for January 5th at 3:30pm at the US Embassy in Kathmandu.

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! Jenni! so happy for this bit of good news- while I know you must be bracing for more of the gov't red tape garbage- celebrate this victory! I am so excited for you and Pukar! Peace to you both- Rebecca ( Denver)

    ReplyDelete